Wednesday, March 30, 2016

New website (Two Willets Gallery)

I decided to take one more step towards becoming a successful artist- I hope - by creating a business website. As you know, or may not know, I have Parkinson's and have focused on honing my skills over the past six years so I can sell paintings to raise money to pay for medical expenses, supplies and above all donate 10% of paintings sold to the Michael J Fox Foundation to help find a cure.

To start fresh I have changed my DBA from Coxen Creations to "Two Willets Gallery" where visitors can view my work and buy it online.

I have shipped paintings, without damage, as far away as Alaska so do not let distance stop you from buying one of my very affordable paintings.

On a separate note: Most of you do not know that I am a self publish author who has both a paperback, "The Great Promise" and an e-book on Kindle, "World War One - An Unkept Promise". For those who know little about WWI the e-book will bring you up to speed. It is non-fiction based upon my grandfather's WWI Journal, which contains information never published before. He served in the Royal Field Artillery from 1905 to 1919 and went to France with the BEF (British Expeditionary Force). If you like history based upon fact and compelling commentary check out these books.

No comments:

Post a Comment